Wavy hair gives you the best of both worlds-it's not too straight, not super curly, and sits just right if you know how to style it. Long, wavy hair is envied by many! After all, there are so many ways in which you can wear it. The only downside? It can be a task to get right every single time-especially if you're strapped for time. That's when people often throw their hands up in the air and let their hair down and wear it as it is! Not anymore, considering even the easy wavy hairstyles are endless. We've narrowed down fun (yet easy) ways to wear your long, wavy hair, without wasting any extra time. Scroll down for more and remember to bookmark your favourites-one can never have too many options.
#1 - Wear It With Space Buns
Image courtesy - @TKM on Pinterest
Cute space buns make for a great hairstyle, especially if you're trying to amp up long, wavy hair. Take cues from celebrities like Ariana Grande, who seem to never give up on this hairstyle.
- Step 1: Start by detangling your hair with your fingers or a wide-toothed comb.
- Step 2: Centre-part your hair. Take a medium-sized section (top layer of your hair) on one side of the parting and create a ponytail. Secure with a hair-tie.
- Step 3: Wrap the ponytail around the hair-tie-loop it around as many times as possible, ensuring that you're creating a uniform shape. Secure it with a hair-tie.
- Step 4: Repeat on the other side.
- Step 5: Comb the rest of your hair to neaten it and spritz on Livon Shake & Spray Serum to flatten any frizz, especially at the front.
#2 - Wear It With Accessories
Image courtesy - @kristin_ess on Instagram
Amp up your naturally wavy hair with more waves and of course, some bling accessories.
- Step 1: Section your hair and apply Livon Damage Protect Serum and begin accentuating your natural waves by tonging them with a curling rod. Make sure you're creating waves and not curls.
- Step 2: Repeat it across sections and run your fingers through your hair to open it up.
- Step 3: Take a small section from the front and loosely pin it to the back of your hair, kind of like a half-pony but way looser.
- Step 4: Along the side of your hair, add different shaped hair pins. You can either go for simpler, colourful clips or outright star-studded ones too.
- Step 5: Finish off by pulling out a few strands from the front onto your face. This will soften your features and frame your face a little.
#3 - Wear It With Braids
Image courtesy - @WeHeartIt on Pinterest
Have fun with your wavy, long hair by playing around with the classic braids. Throw in some big and bright scrunchies and you're good to go!
- Step 1: Brush your hair out, part it in the middle, and section your hair in four sections. The four sections should include two on the left (top and bottom) and two on the right (top and bottom).
- Step 2: Create two low ponytails with the bottom sections on both sides and secure them with a fine hair-tie. Set them aside.
- Step 3: Onto the top sections. Start creating a braid with each of the sections. Let the braid run all the way till where the low ponytails begin.
- Step 4: Secure the braids to their respective ponytails and amp it up with a big, bright scrunchie of your choice.
#4 - Wear It As A Ponytail Braid
Image courtesy - @TKM on Pinterest
Looking for something chic yet effortless? This long, wavy hairstyle will fit in with your vibe!
- Step 1: Gather your hair into a messy ponytail, and then start creating a French braid from somewhere around your crown. Remember to keep the braid as loose as possible, as we don't want the twists to be very defined.
- Step 2: Secure the braid the moment you reach the nape of your neck. Use a very fine, almost invisible hair-tie if you can.
- Step 3: Take a small section of your hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the hair -tie. Secure this with some bobby pins (place them in such a way that they're hidden)
- Step 4: Repeat step 3, but this time place the second section of hair a couple of centimetres below the hair-tie.
- Step 5: Tug on your braid to loosen it further, pull out a few strands of hair from the front and the sides, and voila! you've got yourself the cutest hairstyle for long, wavy hair.