Parties are the only time you get to pull out your best-hair, makeup, clothes-you're free to go all out, and paint the town in every colour possible. While it is rather enticing to just put your hair in a bun and focus on your makeup and clothes, that isn't really an option. Especially when there are plenty of hairstyles you can opt for that look like you've put in the effort but are actually rather effortless to recreate. Whether you choose to wear an LBD or go with the classic jeans and a fancy top, rest be assured that the moment you have the party-perfect hairstyle by your side, your vibe will be complete. Scroll down to see our picks for some of the easiest, quickest, and most stylish party hairdos you can try out during the party season or just for a fun night out!
#1 - Wave Central
Image courtesy - @caradelevingne on Instagram
One of the easiest party go-to looks, this hairstyle is definitely stylish, but is also a quick fix for those lazy hair days. Start by applying Livon Damage Protect Serum and section your hair into three parts-lower, middle, and top layer.
- Step 1: Take the lower section and divide it in two. Begin tonging the first part into loose waves. Wrap your hair under the barrel, rather than over itâthe waves need to face outwards. Repeat for all sections.
- Step 2: Centre-part your hair and ruffle the waves a little.
#PROTIP: Feel free to accessorise this hairstyle with a hairband or any other bling clip on the side.
#2 - Voluminous Blowout
Image courtesy - @kimkardashian on Instagram
You can never go wrong with a stylish blow-dry.
- Step 1: Apply Livon Damage Protect Serum to your damp hair and section your hair (start from the bottom and make your way to the top). The number of sections will depend on your length and volume. Sectioning your hair helps ensure that every strand gets styled properly.
- Step 2: Start with the bottom-most layer. With a roller brush begin blow drying the hair, while turning the ends outwards. You can do this by holding the drier pointing straight down at the brush, while it locks the curl in at the end of your hair.
- Step 3: Repeat the same for the next section, but this time face the ends of your hair inwards.
- Step 4: You want to repeat the same alternately for each layer-if the previous section is inwards, the next one should be curled outwards.
- Step 5: Blow dry your top-most layer inwards so that it frames your face. Ruffle your hair, flip it over for some volume, and voila! you're done,
#3 - Elegant Chignon
Image courtesy - @fabmood on Instagram
An elegant party hairstyle that is perfect for those fancy dinners.
- Step 1: Brush your hair into and tie it into a low ponytail.
- Step 2: Take the end of the ponytail and loop it into the secured hair-tie. You want to create a neat 'loop'-let the rest of the hair stick out from the hair-tie.
- Step 3: Use the hair that's sticking out to wrap it around the hair-tie and create an elegant bun.
- Step 4: Add a few bobby pins to hold the bun together.
- Step 5: Pull out the front section of your hair on both sides and use a tong to create waves. This'll add a romantic touch to your mane and will also soften your features.
#4 - The Messy Donut Bun
Image courtesy - @ninadobrev on Instagram
A wild party girl favourite, this hairstyle takes the classic ballerina bun and gives it a fun twist.
- Step 1: Gather your hair into a messy mid-ponytail and secure it tightly with a hair-tie.
- Step 2: Here's where you need to get a little handsy. In the middle of your ponytail (the centre of your hair-tie), place your index finger and wrap the ends of your ponytail around it.
- Step 3: When you reach the last wrap, instead of neatly tucking away the excess hair at the ends, let them stick out of the bun a little. Secure the bun with a hair-tie and bobby pins, so that it holds.
- Step 4: Pull out two sections on each side from the front of your face and tong them to form soft waves.
- Step 5: Finish off with Livon Shake & Spray Serum to keep your hair frizz-free and safe from baby hair.