It's that time of the year - there's a party every night, or maybe a dinner, or a wedding celebration. Either way, it's glam-up time, every day. Bring out your party dresses, plan your festive looks, and read on to witness the best look for your tresses. Fuss-free hairstyles that still look gorgeous during festivities, is it too much to ask? We're here to tell you that it's not and it's as easy as can be. If you love braids as much as we do, here are our picks on the best of everything - from braided ponytail hairstyles to a stylish new braid-bun look.
Want to embrace the fierce and edgy side of you? Step into the world of viking braided hairstyle and achieve the chiselled look. Viking braids are known to frame your face and bring out your best features.
Bring out your inner creativity and follow these steps to knit this intricate pattern:
- Apply Livon Anti-Frizz Serum on damp hair to tame the frizz so that it becomes easy to style your hair.
- Take a small section of centre-parted hair (or according to your preferred parting) and start braiding your hair in an intricate pattern.
- You can experiment with a single thick braid or multiple smaller ones.
- Add some rustic hair elements to enhance the look.
An amazing hairstyle that will define your look!
Front Row Braids
Thinking about a unique festive hairstyle for that upcoming dinner party? Give the classic braids a contemporary edge with the new hairstyle of front-row braids and a wavy ponytail. As a festive hairstyle, this look will make sure your tresses stay out of the way.
If you like what you see, follow these steps to the tee.
- Apply Livon Anti-Frizz Serum on damp hair for easy styling and reduced frizz
- Take a small section of front hair (according to your preferred parting) and make a braid on both sides
- You could leave a few strands loose in the front to delicately frame your face
- Secure the braids and the loose hair together in a ponytail
- Leave the ponytail natural or use a tong to create beach waves
A simple hairstyle, so to speak, but it will ensure that you're set to dance the night away.
Braided Flowy Hair
If you're looking for a hairdo to match an Indo-western festive look, this is your best pick. Take the braid game to another level with the best of both. A braided hairstyle that still allows you to flaunt your luscious locks.
As easy as it looks, here's how to ace it:
- Apply a few sprays of Livon Super Styler Serum to protect your hair from heat and straighten using a flat iron. The serum will also ensure your hair stays straight for up to 12 hours.
- Create a side parting and make a traditional braid on the preferred side with the front section of your hair.
- As you reach the end of the braid, secure it tightly with a hair tie and apply a few drops of Livon Anti-Frizz Serum to tame flyaways.
- Let the rest of your hair flow freely, while the braid keeps the front looking festively neat.
A great choice of hairstyle with any attire, it will ensure that you look festive and fab.
The Braided Bun
For daytime festive occasions, it's not only your wardrobe choice that needs to be rightly picked. Stay cool in more ways than one. Keep your tresses off your neck, but right on in the festive game with this ideal bun hairstyle.
- Apply a few sprays of Livon Anti-Frizz Serum on damp hair and comb through for easier styling and reduced frizz
- Take your preferred parting and make a simple braid, securing tightly at the end
- Now, twist the braid around tightly to create a bun and secure the end with a bobby pin.
- You can even add some glitter and glam to this easy hairstyle by sticking on some glitter hair stickers
Dazzle your way all through the day with these braid hairstyles!